Last updated: December 20, 2020
Please read this Customer Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before using the pageoptimus.com website (the "Site") and all services or products available at or through the website (the "Service"). The Site is owned and operated by PageOptimus.com.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
1.1. The "Service" includes:
- the Site (pageoptimus.com) which includes all text information and media materials on all pages including subdomains;
- the PageOptimus browser extensions ("Extension");
- the other services provided to You through the Site or Extension based on the plan purchased, including all software, data, text, images, sounds, videos, and other content made available through the Site or Extension ("Content"). Any new features added to or augmenting the Service or Extension are also subject to these Terms.
1.2. The Service may also include basic or expanded support based on the purchased amount of Credits. PageOptimus does its very best to make the Service available as detailed in the applicable Service plan, except for:
1.3. The term Credits — references measurable amount of resources which are consumed by the Product (or third-party services which are used by the Product under the hood) to perform some valuable operations.
- planned downtime (of which You will be notified in advance;
- any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror or civil unrest, or technical failures beyond Our control.
2. DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
In providing You the Service We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your data. These safeguards include encryption of Your data in transmission (using SSL or similar technologies).
3. BILLING AND PAYMENTS
In terms of the current Agreement under the term "Product" or "Package" we shall understand some predefined amount of Credits which is available for purchaing on the Site.
3.1. The Service is made available on a pay-as-you-go basis. At the end of trial period (Free package) You will not be able to use some features of the Service. To continue to use the service You need to purchase additional Credits on the Site.
3.2. PageOptimus uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is following PCI DSS Level 1 standards. It is not permitted to use Your billing information except to process Your credit card information for PageOptimus.
3.3. A valid credit card is required to purchase additional Credits on the Site. The list of accepted cards includes: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro. We have an SSL certificate that prohibits Your sensitive credit card information from being intercepted. Your complete billing information is not stored on PageOptimus servers.
PageOptimus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is Your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PageOptimus may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & REFUND POLICY
Except when required by law, paid fees are non-refundable.
6. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion. Prior notification will be sent to all registered users.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PageOptimus and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. "PageOptimus" term may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Us.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by PageOptimus.
PageOptimus has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that PageOptimus shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall PageOptimus, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service;
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.